2 sticks vanilla bean (我用Vanilla Extract)
2 tsp grand marnier (我没有没加)
500g self raising flour
130g icing sugar
- Use a paring knife to split the vanilla beans lengthwise, then turn the knife over and use the dull edge to scrape the seeds into a medium saucepan, add in ghee and melt over low heat. Add in grand marnier and set aside to cool.
- Sift flour and icing sugar into a mixing bowl, pour the cooled ghee mixture into the flour mixture and knead well to form a soft dough.
- Preheat oven to 170°C, line a cookie pan with aluminum foil (x2) (as the bottom of the cookies gets char easily during baking).
- Roll dough into ball sizes of your choice and place into small paper cups and place them on the lined cookie pan.
- Bake for 20-25mins till cooked but not brown, the cookies should be white and crumbly in texture. (look on your cookies after baking for 15mins, as they get browned easily.)