150g self raising flour
80g icing sugar (reduced to 60g) (我用40克)
80g ground almond
80g diced almonds (我只剩下约60克的杏仁粒,所以只放了50克另外10克用来点缀)
100g corn oil
1/2 tsp almond essence (我没放)
Egg yolk for brushing (omitted)
- Sift together flour and icing sugar, add in ground almond and diced almonds, mix well.
- Mix almond essence into corn oil and stir well.
- Mix both ingredients together to form a soft dough. (the dough will come together when you roll them so don't worry about it being crumbly)
- Shape into small round balls and place into small paper casing and press it slightly.
- Brush with egg yolk and decorate with toppings of your choice and bake in a preheated oven at 170°C for 15-20mins or until slightly brown.